Welcome to the new YOSC forums! Feel free to start a thread and (re?) introduce yourself or offer some advice about the forum itself. Sick of this message? Close it by clicking the "X" on the upper right.
oktoberfest
  • raging+drunk+ladraging drunk lad October 2011
    Right. So, September came and went.

What does October look like for you all?
  • EugeneEugene October 2011

New job. New job. New job.

Also, M83's new album comes out October 18th.

And then comes November, the Month That Everything Happens In, apparently. The moment October ends, I have a storm of major events, celebrations, and marriages to attend.

• FerretFerret October 2011
    MIDTEEERMS!
  • NinielNiniel October 2011
    Moved. In my new place now. Just get my internet/cable/house phone connected today.

Now to finish the renovations in the basement, to buy the dining room furniture, the librairy for the office... gaah.
  • October 2011

I demand you answer your own question Rage. Then I shall answer. Go!

Mostly looking after babbies and applying to jorbs.

Looks like there's a strong chance I have one with Toys 'R' Us. It ain't a library, but customer service is customer service.
  • October 2011

Your own babies or someone else's? That's great! I wish you luck with your search. Eh, customer service.... I hate customers period.

I signed up for yet another semester @ school and just got hired to another job myself. It's hard to find jobs these days.

My sister's. I've basically been "auxiliary parent" for the last... seven or so years.

As much as I can get tired of handling customers, I think I'd rather do that than be in management. Ugh.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Google

Sign In Apply for Membership

In this Discussion

Poll

No poll attached to this discussion.

Tagged

Who's Online (0)