Welcome to the new YOSC forums! Feel free to start a thread and (re?) introduce yourself or offer some advice about the forum itself. Sick of this message? Close it by clicking the "X" on the upper right.
Jar of Jalepenos
  • EugeneEugene September 2011

I have a jar of marinated jalepenos (that my boss made and gave me).

They're tasty on their own but I feel like there's a lot of missed potential here. What happens next?

• raging+drunk+ladraging drunk lad September 2011
    Nachos?
  • FerretFerret September 2011
    Nachos.
  • September 2011
    Basically this ^^

I know you're on a diet, but some melted cheese, jalapenos and tobasco all mixed together and put on tortilla chips will be wonderful.
  • September 2011
    ^ I'd rather die fat and happy than cut out something as tasty as Nachos.
  • EugeneEugene October 2011
    Good plan. I might just leave 'em marinating until nachos are a go. Might be a while. Anyone ever try making their own tortilla chips? I have yet to find a store-bought brand I like. They have this... old-couch taste to them for some reason. I've occasionally had good nachos/tortilla chips at restaurants that presumably make their own (or get them from someone locally).
  • NinielNiniel October 2011
    Chili dog casserole?
    If only because reading it makes me laugh?
  • October 2011
    I prefer to go buy my chips from the Mexican restaurant because as you say Eugene they typically taste a bit off when you buy them from the store.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Google

Sign In Apply for Membership

In this Discussion

Poll

No poll attached to this discussion.

Tagged

Who's Online (0)