Welcome to the new YOSC forums! Feel free to start a thread and (re?) introduce yourself or offer some advice about the forum itself. Sick of this message? Close it by clicking the "X" on the upper right.
Post editor feedback
  • EugeneEugene August 2011

I wasn't happy with the previous post editor plugin so I changed it to the next most popular one. I'm not sure how I feel about this font, but if that's the only problem, then it's simple enough to fix. Feedback about either editor should go in this thread.

Eugene said: I wasn't happy with the previous post editor plugin so I changed it to the next most popular one. I'm not sure how I feel about this font, but if that's the only problem, then it's simple enough to fix. Feedback about either editor should go in this thread.

It quotes better than the last one, but I'm annoyed that you can't view-source on this one. At least with the last once, it would screw up the HTML, but you can fix it. I also quoted myself and tried to delete the quote -- and though it worked, it didn't delete the blockquote element so the first line of my text was tabbed out. Well, let's see.

What the hell? There are two post entry boxes now. Hm.

• NinielNiniel August 2011

The two box thing is not always there.. only one box as I type this.

• NinielNiniel August 2011

Two boxes now (bottom box)

• raging+drunk+ladraging drunk lad August 2011

Testing hard return.

Testing.

• September 2011
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • September 2011
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • EugeneEugene September 2011
    Okay, I brought back the old editor. I think the problems with this one might be easier to fix. Much as there was a few things I liked about the other one, it's just too whacky. This one has some issues too but they're more sane. More later!
  • NinielNiniel September 2011
    Sane is good :-)

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Google

Sign In Apply for Membership

In this Discussion

Poll

No poll attached to this discussion.

Tagged

Who's Online (0)