Welcome to the new YOSC forums! Feel free to start a thread and (re?) introduce yourself or offer some advice about the forum itself. Sick of this message? Close it by clicking the "X" on the upper right.
Can't log in as Darkhart
  • August 2011
    =(

Tried to log in via my old board name, and it wouldn't let me. Linked this name to my Google account. Any ideas what's going on?
  • August 2011
    And bam, figured it out. Now to decide which username to keep using...
  • NinielNiniel August 2011
    Can you tell me how you did it? Can't seem to figure it out... this is via my google account...

Never mind, it seems to have picked it up on it's own... sweet.
  • EugeneEugene August 2011
    Typically, if you log in via Google or OpenID, it will pick up your original account. I thought that was kind of cool. Not really sure how that works... I mean, Christine's e-mail address is not @gmail.com. Christine, is your Google login linked to your hotmail address? Peter, any more details on how you got it to work?
  • NinielNiniel August 2011
    No, my YOSC account used to be linked to my hotmail and my gmail's completely seperate from that. But when I logged in it prompted for my user name then seemed to link to the profiles. I doubt we have enough volume for it to be become an issue, if it was not supposed to do that... Might be because my test profile was with my gmal address and the same username.
    It asked for your username? What about password?
  • August 2011
    My problem was similar to Christine's. This account isn't linked to my gmail account, and the password wasn't working. I did a password reset and then was able to log in, though.
    Well, as long as it's asking for username and password, linking your Google account to your YOSC account makes sense. I just tested it myself and, yeah, the first time I do it, it asks me for my board password (but it already guessed my username -- I'm guessing I told it at some point). All's well. Pretty nifty!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Google

Sign In Apply for Membership

In this Discussion

Poll

No poll attached to this discussion.

Tagged

Who's Online (0)