Welcome to the new YOSC forums! Feel free to start a thread and (re?) introduce yourself or offer some advice about the forum itself. Sick of this message? Close it by clicking the "X" on the upper right.
eugene and co. v. the city of toronto
  • raging+drunk+ladraging drunk lad August 2011
    Meh. Figured it was worth creating a thread over.

Eugene, his brother, sister and her boyfriend came up here to Toronto for holiday. Times were had. I was only around for about half of it.

The city's tolerance for pot was greater than I had imagined. I just wish we could have gone to a place that was attached to a dutch bakery.
  • FerretFerret August 2011
    I'm starting to get the idea this Toronto trip is traditional. Sounds like good times.

Also, pictures.
  • EugeneEugene August 2011
    There was a chain of conditions which prevented us from taking pictures this time around. We would move smoothly from one state to the next, never allowing mundane sobriety to take hold.
    Did you guys ever manage to leave Yonge St.?

Yep! I kept trying to get everyone to walk to Queen St so we can get our crepe on... it wasn't nearly as far as I thought it was (as we found out when we went all the way to the lakeside to biermarkt or whatever it was called). We never managed to do that, but we wandered around Bay Street and... uh, forgot the street name but it's another major street... we used to walk up it to get to O'Grady's and other places last time we were in Toronto. We also went to Queen's Park (if memory serves that's what it's called), but discovered some sort of Caribbean festival you warned us about had taken over.

The only place we really returned to was the hookah place where we nearly got cheated and The Artful Dodger, after looking for another pub and discovering on Yelp that it had one of the highest reviews for a pub in the downtown area.

So did you guys ever wind up doing anything (like the zoo), or was it more walking, eating and Vapor?
    Nothing at all. Zoo never happened. It was walking, eating, pubbing, and Vapor. Well, not only Vapor... Dave and I got REALLY high the last night, trying to smoke the last of the stuff we had left over from what we kept. Did a decent job too. We managed to play a game of Magic, too. I can't recall it too well, but I suppose it was rather epic.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Google

Sign In Apply for Membership

In this Discussion

Poll

No poll attached to this discussion.

Tagged

Who's Online (0)