Welcome to the new YOSC forums! Feel free to start a thread and (re?) introduce yourself or offer some advice about the forum itself. Sick of this message? Close it by clicking the "X" on the upper right.
a new thread
  • raging+drunk+ladraging drunk lad July 2011
    C'mon, people. New thread time.

Let's soil it.

Just levelled to epic tier in D&D with Eugene and Peter.

And that was my Thursday night.
  • starfalconstarfalcon July 2011
    ... 4e? Sssssssss, begone!!!
  • NinielNiniel July 2011
    Lol.

My Sunday night was me almost killing most of my shadowrun group because only the players is getting on my nerves and -not- doing anything.. Then getting frustrated out-of-game when we all survived and they -still- don't do anything... have have >12 storylines open and they keep bitching nothing is happening.. arrg.

Saturday was mostly spent watching Marriage of Figaro because I won a bet and dragged a few of my friends to actually watch a full classical opera.
  • EugeneEugene July 2011

raging drunk lad:

Just levelled to epic tier in D&D with Eugene and Peter.

And that was my Thursday night.

Completing the adventure that led to this event has eaten many of my nights for the last two months. I consider the whole adventure a high point of DnD for myself, and a personal milestone.

Going to Canada again in a few days, Toronto this time. Looking forward to being extremely uncomfortable in the heat!
  • FerretFerret August 2011
    I played World of Tanks and liked it.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Google

Sign In Apply for Membership

In this Discussion

Poll

No poll attached to this discussion.

Who's Online (0)