Welcome to the new YOSC forums! Feel free to start a thread and (re?) introduce yourself or offer some advice about the forum itself. Sick of this message? Close it by clicking the "X" on the upper right.
  • raging+drunk+ladraging drunk lad June 2011
    Right.

When I think of the word "Wii U", I can't help but think of the attached.

And I don't really see what all the OMGWTFBBQ is about with the Wii U's controller.

It seems like a "two steps forward, one step back" sort of deal, merging the idea dating back to the Game Cube where you use a Gameboy Advance as a controller and a Wiimote.

And with everyone complaining about the size of the controller, I'd think that months after launch they'd come out with a new slimmer, saner version.

I'd think. But it's not like I've held or seen the thing outside of images, so claims might simply be exaggerated.

All in all, I just have to say, "Neat." But cautiously, mind you. Cautiously.
  • Downside-upDownside-up June 2011
    I don't quite understand why people mind that the controller is big. If all it had were buttons and a couple joysticks, I might understand, but it's got a touchscreen on it so it's not like it's wasting real estate.

It's like the console version of the DS. It'll go far.
  • raging+drunk+ladraging drunk lad June 2011
    That controller screen sure is going to make playing Wii U pokeymans a lot easier.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Google

Sign In Apply for Membership

In this Discussion

Poll

No poll attached to this discussion.

Tagged

Who's Online (0)