Welcome to the new YOSC forums! Feel free to start a thread and (re?) introduce yourself or offer some advice about the forum itself. Sick of this message? Close it by clicking the "X" on the upper right.
Social network integration?
  • GaerlanGaerlan March 2011
    What is standard for online communities now as far as integrating Facebook, Twitter and so forth? Is it something worth doing at all?
  • Downside-upDownside-up March 2011
    I like to keep my social networks away from everything that isn't a social network. I mostly find it bothersome that they want to be everywhere I go.
  • GaerlanGaerlan March 2011
    "No matter where you go, everyone's connected," says Lain.

Perhaps if we had an option to make connection options active/inactive via the user control panel?

Another thing, and this is directed primarily at Eugene: are RSS feeds too old hat to promote/maintain their use in present/future ventures?
  • EugeneEugene April 2011
    I don't know, I've never used them. I don't think so, though. RSS readers are built into everything. I don't think they can ever really get old. At least, not until clients start dropping the functionality.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Google

Sign In Apply for Membership

In this Discussion

Poll

No poll attached to this discussion.

Who's Online (0)