Welcome to the new YOSC forums! Feel free to start a thread and (re?) introduce yourself or offer some advice about the forum itself. Sick of this message? Close it by clicking the "X" on the upper right.
st. patrick's day
  • raging+drunk+ladraging drunk lad March 2011
    Yup. March 17.

Anyone doing anything?
  • March 2011
    Anything other than normal for a Thursday?

Not really. Had class this morning, lab work this afternoon, and my class/lab is going tomorrow too. Can't exactly go out and celebrate.

Besides, Mardi Gras was only last week. I'm still partied out.
  • NinielNiniel March 2011
    I got "volonterred" for the office bake sale... ended doing triple chocolate and almon cookies until late at night yesterday, then showring one green sparkles when remember the "and the food has to be green" clause... damn it, I was not eating for throwing our 50+ cookies... sprinkle galore!
    I only drank three pints. But in all consideration, three pints seems to be "enough". Four would have been assuredly, "Yes, you have celebrated St. Patrick's Day as is custom." Three seems to be, "You barely celebrated St. Patrick's Day. You disgrace."

So I was wondering. I started with cider, had a Black and Tan and then finished with Guinness. Would you all call that a "Carpe Noctem" or a "Dusk Till Dawn" or what would be an appropriate name?
  • EugeneEugene March 2011
    Wouldn't it be... "Dawn Till Dusk"? I guess the order doesn't matter.
    Yeah, Dusk only works if it's stout first.

I was going through a whole list of them when I was at the pub but now I can't recall. How troublesome.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Google

Sign In Apply for Membership

In this Discussion

Poll

No poll attached to this discussion.

Who's Online (0)