Welcome to the new YOSC forums! Feel free to start a thread and (re?) introduce yourself or offer some advice about the forum itself. Sick of this message? Close it by clicking the "X" on the upper right.
  • raging+drunk+ladraging drunk lad March 2011
    So, it is March. The last month of the first quarter.

What's there to say about March?

Yesterday I went out to Sunset Grill (do you gaiz remember Sunset Grill?) and had a quartet of pancakes on account of it being Pancake Day for charity on account of Shrove Tuesday. A buck a pop. Yup.

And so St. Patrick's Day is coming up, and I can't wait to go out for a Guinness and a Black & Tan made from Magners cider.

Both of my nephews are also celebrating their birthdays in the same week this month, so yeah. Marchful.
  • NinielNiniel March 2011
    I am at this point officially sick of winter... It's been snowing and snowing and snowing for the last week or so... And while it could be worse (I could be in Sherbrooke, for exemple, where they got about a meter worth of the shit) I want it to stop and melt and go away.
  • EugeneEugene March 2011
    Yeah, I'm tired of snow, too. Just as I thought we were done with snow, Accuweather tells me there might be some tomorrow. Ugh. Also, the river flooded the parking lot the other day and I'm amazed I was able to drive my car out of there. It was high enough to pour into the interior, though not much, luckily.

March will be very busy for me. I don't know how all of a sudden I am so goddamn busy but there it is.

raging drunk lad:

Yesterday I went out to Sunset Grill (do you gaiz remember Sunset Grill?)

Yep, I remember the place. Can't say it was particularly memorable. I believe the biggest thing it had going for it was its proximity to our hotel.
  • raging+drunk+ladraging drunk lad March 2011
    Yeah, that's pretty much all that it had going with it. I think their prices are rather fair compared to eating at Fran's as well.

Getting alternating snowfall and rain up here. There are only a few stubborn snowdrifts left for the most part. A bit too early to ditch the winter jacket, though.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Google

Sign In Apply for Membership

In this Discussion

Poll

No poll attached to this discussion.

Who's Online (0)