Welcome to the new YOSC forums! Feel free to start a thread and (re?) introduce yourself or offer some advice about the forum itself. Sick of this message? Close it by clicking the "X" on the upper right.
League of Legends
  • March 2011
    Anyone play this game? I've been interested in trying it out, but would like to play with people I know.

For those not familiar with it, League of Legends is a free-to-play strategy game based on the Warcraft 3 custom game Defense of the Ancients. Two teams use heroes to battle against each other and destroy each other's bases.
  • EugeneEugene March 2011
    I'm completely unfamiliar with both games, but extremely familiar with the drama surrounding its development. I guess that probably says something about me.
  • raging+drunk+ladraging drunk lad March 2011
    I feel "meh", because it's just DOTA.

That said, I never played it, but I was never a fan of DOTA, so I decided to pass.
  • Downside-upDownside-up March 2011
    I played it a little bit because I have a few friends that are obsessed with it. I absolutely loath it, though. In general I find the DoTA genre intolerable, I was enjoying myself maybe 20% of the time and the rest I was pissed off because the game is poorly balanced. My friends won't admit it but when I listen to them play on Ventrilo occasionally, it sounds like they enjoy it a fraction of the time and the rest they're irate about one thing or another.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Google

Sign In Apply for Membership

In this Discussion

Poll

No poll attached to this discussion.

Tagged

Who's Online (0)