Welcome to the new YOSC forums! Feel free to start a thread and (re?) introduce yourself or offer some advice about the forum itself. Sick of this message? Close it by clicking the "X" on the upper right.
radiohead - the king of limbs
  • raging+drunk+ladraging drunk lad February 2011
    Listening to right now.

I'll give comment when it's all done, but just wondering if anyone else got the drop on this.
  • EugeneEugene February 2011
    I've been paying for nearly all my music lately but.... $9? Really? No. I'm not paying for it. Especially since I'm unsure about the fidelity of the MP3 download. I'd rather wait for the CD to hit and a good rip to hit torrent sites.

But, yeah, how is it?
  • raging+drunk+ladraging drunk lad March 2011
    It's kind of a funny story with how I got mine. My roommate bought his online but needed to use my card because his expired (he paid me with cash the other day, he just wanted to get his preorder in). He got to download the tracks and burned me a copy, but his physical disc won't mail out until May. Cost him fifty-three bucks. I'm sort of biting onto the rumour that they've only put up half of the tracks and that the rest of the album will be made available for release, but we'll see.

To be honest, I didn't find any of the tracks memorable. But I was using it as background music while I did writing so admittedly my attention was divided. But in comparison to say "In Rainbows"... I have my favourite tracks off of that record that I like going back and listening to again. I don't have that with "King of Limbs". Everything sort of bleeds together into thirty minutes of... Radiohead air for me.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Google

Sign In Apply for Membership

In this Discussion

Poll

No poll attached to this discussion.

Tagged

Who's Online (0)