Welcome to the new YOSC forums! Feel free to start a thread and (re?) introduce yourself or offer some advice about the forum itself. Sick of this message? Close it by clicking the "X" on the upper right.
doctor who
  • September 2011

Is this really the end of Karen Gillan's character, though? I'm betting she'll reappear for the finale, at least.

• raging+drunk+ladraging drunk lad September 2011

Probably not. It's just the end of Amy and Rory as being the main companions, I think. Much the same way that Martha was let go during Tennant's run. And despite that, Martha came back for appearances.

Besides, we still haven't resolved the Impossible Astronaut plot line, and I think that calls for a return for Rory and Amy.

• October 2011
    So... is the season over now? Was The Wedding of River Song the last episode of the season, or is there more?
  • raging+drunk+ladraging drunk lad October 2011
    That's it for now. I really hope they do a holiday special.
  • October 2011
    They've set up for the next big event for the Doctor. I wonder if that will be the overarching storyline of the next season, or will be saved for the next Doctor after Matt Smith (if he's really done after his half-season next year).
  • raging+drunk+ladraging drunk lad January 2012
    To be perfectly honest... I found the 2011 holiday special sort of lackluster. The highlight of the episode was when the Doctor was playing caretaker and showing the family their rooms.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Google

Sign In Apply for Membership

In this Discussion

Poll

No poll attached to this discussion.

Tagged

Who's Online (0)