Welcome to the new YOSC forums! Feel free to start a thread and (re?) introduce yourself or offer some advice about the forum itself. Sick of this message? Close it by clicking the "X" on the upper right.
doctor who
  • raging+drunk+ladraging drunk lad July 2010

All of a sudden I find myself on a mad Doctor Who bender. Anyone else watch?

• NinielNiniel July 2010
    I like Doctor Who. I like David Tennant's version and have been trying to watch trough all his seasons....But I hate Rose. Really. Hate. Rose. So it has been difficult watching.
  • raging+drunk+ladraging drunk lad July 2010
    Yeah, I hear you there. I don't hate her, hate her, but she's my least favourite of his companions.
  • raging+drunk+ladraging drunk lad March 2011
    :arise:

Since I know at least Peter's watching now. Where are you at, by the way?
  • March 2011
    Currently almost halfway through the third season on new Doctor Who. He's travelling with the med student right now. I didn't think I'd like her when she first showed up (especially following after that wild episode with Catherine Tate), but she's kind of grown on me.

I didn't mind Rose in the second season with David Tennant as the Doctor, but I had trouble watching some of the episodes in season one with her and the previous Doctor.
  • raging+drunk+ladraging drunk lad March 2011
    I think I like Martha better than Rose, to be honest.

Was Bad Wolf/Parting of Ways the highlight of the first series in your opinion?
  • March 2011
    While the finale was pretty epic, I found the early episodes of the first season the most enjoyable.
  • raging+drunk+ladraging drunk lad April 2011
    So, how'd the third series finale go, Peter?
  • April 2011
    I've actually watched all the way through to the regeneration resulting in the Eleventh Doctor (Matt Smith). The End of Time was an amazing finale for David Tennant, and it was really sad to see him go out. I suppose I'll start the fifth season sometime soon.
    "Geronimo!"
  • April 2011
    Only seen two episodes with the Eleventh Doctor so far. Not sure if I like him. Maybe I just David Tennat's Doctor. I'll try to approach Matt Smith's with a clear mind.
    It took me a bit to accept Matt Smith's Doctor; particularly in the beginning. I think everything was fine for me when he was interacting with Young Amy and then I sort of felt questioning back in the present with the whole Prisoner Zero thing and the next two episodes. By the time of the third episode of the season, though, I felt better.
    Welp, new season. Comments, anyone?
  • NinielNiniel April 2011
    Crap, was that tonight?
    It was on... Saturday. Yup, Saturday.
  • raging+drunk+ladraging drunk lad June 2011
    While Matt Smith has signed on for another 14 episodes, I heard that we're only having a 7-episode half-season next year.
  • June 2011
    So we're going to have the second half of this season, then only another half season after that? What's going to happen next, specials only?
  • raging+drunk+ladraging drunk lad June 2011
    Well, if I'm reading the news correctly, we're having the second half of this season, only 7 episodes next year, and then Matt's only signed on for 7 more episodes after that for 2013.
  • raging+drunk+ladraging drunk lad September 2011

End of an era, start of "LOL Buddy Comedy".

• NinielNiniel September 2011

that bad?

• raging+drunk+ladraging drunk lad September 2011

It depends mostly on how you felt about "The Lodger".

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Google

Sign In Apply for Membership

In this Discussion

Poll

No poll attached to this discussion.

Tagged

Who's Online (0)