Welcome to the new YOSC forums! Feel free to start a thread and (re?) introduce yourself or offer some advice about the forum itself. Sick of this message? Close it by clicking the "X" on the upper right.
Dragonlance?
  • raging+drunk+ladraging drunk lad June 2010
    Anyone want to give this one a try?

First book is Dragons of Autumn Twilight. I've got the original trilogy box set a few weeks ago but haven't started--I could really hold out if anyone wants to give it a go since I'm in no hurry here.
  • EugeneEugene July 2010
    Sorry... I couldn't bear to read another DnD-themed book...
  • raging+drunk+ladraging drunk lad September 2010
    I'm totally feeling that now, Eugene.

I don't know if it's for the same reason, but there's something offputting about reading about a setting (especially one that I'm playing in) and following a bunch of characters as they adventure through it. Like I tried to read some of the Burning Sky novel and I was like... "This isn't my Burning Sky" and I just couldn't appreciate the same as I would something else.

And that kind of disturbs me because it seems like a petty reason.
  • EugeneEugene February 2011
    So, now with the game coming out... is that different because it's interactive and you still have control over it? Or, still, same feeling?
  • raging+drunk+ladraging drunk lad March 2011
    I think it's too early to say regarding the WotBS game because the trailer tells you NOTHING.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Google

Sign In Apply for Membership

In this Discussion

Poll

No poll attached to this discussion.

Tagged

Who's Online (0)