Welcome to the new YOSC forums! Feel free to start a thread and (re?) introduce yourself or offer some advice about the forum itself. Sick of this message? Close it by clicking the "X" on the upper right.
the scariest thing i've seen all day
  • raging+drunk+ladraging drunk lad August 2005
  • starfalconstarfalcon August 2005
    I'm a compassionate person who would never seek to demean the sick or deformed. So please pardon this next part.
    WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT THING?!?!?!?!?!? Why is it moving? Please kill it. It's horrible.
    That's gonna be stuck in my head for a couple of days now. Thanks so much...
  • ElsewiseElsewise August 2005
    I couldn't watch all of it. I pride myself on being able to sit through sick or frightening things but I couldn't.

Her eyes and her jerky limbs made me sad terribly.
  • Fates+Chosen+OneFates Chosen One August 2005
    Same here, D. I checked it after i saw Star's reactions and i dont know how Ed could have seen it from start to finish to know the end was the worse.

it was horrible.
  • Downside-upDownside-up August 2005
    I couldn't make it past the first second. That's horrible.
    while were on the subject of disturbing and frightening, Lethargy, your Avatar is almost as frightening! I laughed so hard the first time i saw it, but damned creepy dude. lol.
  • starfalconstarfalcon August 2005
    I watched it beginning to end. I'll probably watch it again at soem point. My mind will never let me forget it until I inure myself.
    Well, Ed's Ed. I might... might... watch it again... If my brother's in the room. Might as well fuck up two birds with one really, really disturbing stone.
    LOL! well that is certainly a bright way to look at it... haha.
  • MargMarg August 2005
    THE ENDING! IT HORRIFIES ME!!
    urrghh. stop trying to make me watch the horrible thing to its end! stop it! Must... fight... curiosity...
    So my brother watched it with me, face expressionless, and at its end he shook his head at me and said, "There's nothing scary or sad about a person with a deformity dancing. Now get off, I'm playing Guild Wars."

Man's got a point. I'm cowed.
  • raging+drunk+ladraging drunk lad August 2005
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Johnnie_Baima

Ha. Our mystery... "thing" revealed.
This discussion has been closed.
← All Discussions

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Google

Sign In Apply for Membership

In this Discussion

Poll

No poll attached to this discussion.

Who's Online (0)