Welcome to the new YOSC forums! Feel free to start a thread and (re?) introduce yourself or offer some advice about the forum itself. Sick of this message? Close it by clicking the "X" on the upper right.
Hey, Game Nerds...
  • MargMarg June 2005
    I have a friend selling off a shitload of video games and stuff. It has little to no meaning to me (being among the gamerly challenged) but... I know some of you might like video games. So I'm posting here and to the old forums.

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZdrkQ5fwarrior

At this point... there's only three items up, and about 30 more to go up soon. So... check back if any of that catches your fancy.
  • raging+drunk+ladraging drunk lad June 2005
    Two Virtual Boys?

I'm wondering why a person would even own one.
  • MargMarg June 2005
    Not to mention he said he still has HUNDREDS of NES games to list...
  • MargMarg June 2005
    This'll answer it:

[23:09:08] Cheshire Marg: ...My friend Ed is MARVELING over how you'd have two virtual boys.
    [23:09:43] Kinkert: Heh... well... at one time I had 7 nintendos and 4 ROBs...
    [23:10:04] Kinkert: I think that was my crowning achievement, back in the heyday.
    Welp, you can never own too many NESes.

A whole family of ROBs, though... that's an impressive amount of top-catching and pivoting action.
  • MargMarg June 2005
    I don't know what an ROB is. XD
  • Downside-upDownside-up June 2005
    I think it was one of those silly little toy robots, wasn't it?
  • MargMarg June 2005
    No clue! :D
    Yeah, that's the guy.

It was this rotating robot thingy-boo that kinda interacts with you when you play these specific games that were built for play with ROB.

ROB's best moment was when he was a character in Star Tropics, which was an awesome NES game. He probably was referenced in Star Fox 64 as "Rob 64," the Great Fox's robo-bitch slave.
  • BlawBlaw June 2005
    So, I've got this friend who's like Marg's friend. About 4 Nintendos, 2 Ataris, 1 Turbo Grafix 16, 3 N64s, 5 Sneseseses, etc. That's not even considering the obscene amount of games he has procured, a few in a multiple of 10. I just can't wrap logic around that obsession. Balance is key, guys.

In other news, I wish I could wield a yoyo like that Star Tropics hottie.

In unrelated news, I am consuming milk that has never been refrigerated and I'm okay with that. ..because it's from Australia. And my hot Vietnamese roommate just had a pointing session with the washing machine that she insists is called a 'water closet'. Huh.
  • MargMarg June 2005
    Crazy Australians and their radioactive milk that requires no cooling.

Beckyface--let Jude know about all the wonderful videogames. I'm sure there's something as cool as Bomberman that'll be offered up at that site.

Unless Jude IS the friend you're talking about. In which case... ha aha hahaha. Funny. Either way... I know some people at Marlboro would totally benefit from the fruits of that eBay account.
  • BlawBlaw June 2005
    *afeared* Don't say it's radioactive! I like that milk and a normal number of appendages! You're just jealous..

It's not Jude, it's Jude's frrrriend actually. And I think he looks like Hagrid. Seriously. I'd keep him if he didn't have his own opinions and life and all.
  • MargMarg June 2005
    I am ALWAYS jealous of you, baby.
This discussion has been closed.
← All Discussions

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Google

Sign In Apply for Membership

In this Discussion

Poll

No poll attached to this discussion.

Who's Online (0)