Welcome to the new YOSC forums! Feel free to start a thread and (re?) introduce yourself or offer some advice about the forum itself. Sick of this message? Close it by clicking the "X" on the upper right.
Gay Keith's Fantabulously Gay Spam Thread
  • starfalconstarfalcon July 2005
    Hey all. This one is easy. Post something that you think is gay or that you think would be fantabulous. And I, being both gay and apparently fantabulous, will judge it.
  • raging+drunk+ladraging drunk lad July 2005
    Velour chaps!

Velour chaps!
  • starfalconstarfalcon July 2005

raging drunk lad:

Velour chaps!

Velour chaps!

Definitely gay. But only fantabulous if you have a truely fine ass.
  • raging+drunk+ladraging drunk lad November 2006
    Dear Gay Keith:

Are all gay men as well-versed in showtunes as we are led to believe?

Signed,

- a concerned Ed.
  • starfalconstarfalcon November 2006
    Actually, no. The modern day fag is a many varied thing. We don't all know showtunes (like me). We don't all dress well (me again). And sadly, not all of us even have buttsecks. What a world.
  • FerretFerret February 2007
    Dear Gay Keith.

I have been an avid reader of your fantabolous gay thread for many years.

Do you attest any qualities to yourself normally found in the media portrayed gay cliché? Here I am mostly thinking of the feminine acting gay man with weak wrists and a slight lisp. That one gay man from the sitcom Will and Grace comes to mind.

Edit: P.S I stole all your monies.
  • starfalconstarfalcon February 2007
    Actually, no. I have almost no qualities found in the steretypical fag. As a friend of mine once said, "You aren't gay, you just have sex with men."
    I'm a modern queer. This means I do not lisp, have limp wrists, prance, or act girly. I don't dress well, I tend to wear t-shirts and jeans. I own clothes most fashionable folk would look down their noses at me for wearing. I don't know showtunes. I am a gentle soul for the most part, but talk fondly of horrendous acts of violence and really have little or no problem beating the shit out of people who call me fag. People who meet me never guess I'm gay. It's a strange state of being. I can dance though. I have rythm and am unafraid to move with the music.
    A note about lisps: they are an speech pattern common amongst gay folk. You can catch a lisp and then start lisping yourself. This happened to me once, it was really funny.

P.S. I don't care that you stole my monies, I'm rich.
  • raging+drunk+ladraging drunk lad February 2007
    Dear Gay Keith:

Would you be my sugar daddy? ;3

- The second-richest user on the board, yet still poor by comparison
    You haven't posted in the naked pictures thread... so no. ^_^
  • FerretFerret February 2007
    Dear Gay Keith.

Where do you get all of them money from? Can I have some?
    Don't you know gay people have the most disposable income?

And only if you steal it.
  • Whatsinaname%3FWhatsinaname? February 2007

starfalcon:

A note about lisps: they are an speech pattern common amongst gay folk. You can catch a lisp and then start lisping yourself. This happened to me once, it was really funny.

My girlfriend's mother is a speech therapist. Here's what she has to say on lisps:

A lisp is an abnormal positioning of the tongue during the production of sibilants (sounds like s, z and in some cases sh, zh). Typically in stead of the tongue tip being placed on the alveolar ridge (behind the upper front teeth), the tongue tip protrudes between the front teeth (as in a frontal lisp). Another lisp is a lateral lisp where the tongue tip is indead at the alveolar ridge but the borders of the tongue (sides) drop allowing the air to escape laterally along the sides of the tongue. The more "gay" production is frontal focus (akin to "baby talk"). It is typically a learned (or acquired) behavior where all sounds are produced in the front of your mouth (thus talking baby talk). Lingual (tongue) position is typically correct (or there can be a frontal lisp-like quality). Try this, talking off the front of your mouth (front focus), through your nose (nasal focus), like Thurston Howel the III (Gilligan's Island) (back focus).
  • raging+drunk+ladraging drunk lad March 2007
    Dear Gay Keith,

Is there such a thing as a gay sport?

- A suddenly curious Ed
  • starfalconstarfalcon March 2007
    I would think so. They do have a Gay Olympics:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gay_Games
  • FerretFerret March 2007
    Dear Gay Keith.

Do you feel your sexual orientation has an effect on your taste in music? I personally think Karma Chameleon by Boy George is a-okay, but on the other hand I don't think Elton John is as good as everyone says he is.

Yours truly - Ferret
    I don't think it effects my taste in my music. I like some Elton John and George Michael. And I can even get away with saying I like some Justin Timberlake, Backstreet Boys, etc. If anything I'd say it allows me broader choice of what I can say I listen to without eliciting stares and arguments. Allthough, my tastes in music are very unusual, so I might not be the person to ask about this... or maybe I would be?
  • DerrickDerrick March 2007
    The new Justin Timerblake album isn't bad at all
  • raging+drunk+ladraging drunk lad March 2007
    Dear Gay Keith,

If you could have sex with any character portrayed by Scott Thompson on Kids in the Hall, which one would it be?

- An Ed who can't decide what mood he is in today.
    Tough call. Buddy Cole seems the obvious choice as he's so flamingly awesome. Allthough having sex with Francesca Fiore could be very amusing.
  • raging+drunk+ladraging drunk lad June 2007
    Dear Gay Keith,

Would you take me to a gay bar?

- An Ed who wants to start a War
  • starfalconstarfalcon June 2007
    So you want to start a nuclear war? At the gay bar, gay bar, gay bar? Truthfully I haven't been to one in quite some time. I did that for a bit and now I find it rather trite. Still, if you wanted to go we could go. Would you rather go someplace trashy, classy, fabulous, or snobby?
This discussion has been closed.
← All Discussions

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Google

Sign In Apply for Membership

In this Discussion

Poll

No poll attached to this discussion.

Who's Online (0)